We are on the lookout for a skilled Fabricator Welder to join a well-established Manufacturing Company. The successful candidate will report to the Fabrication Supervisor.
As a key member of an effective team the ideal candidate will be responsible for undertaking the key responsibilities listed below and supporting the Fabrication Supervisor by undertaking other tasks not listed when required.
- Fabrication of high quality Tig welded assemblies from engineering drawings and jigs on a consistent basis, ensuring all safe systems of work area adhered to.
- Ensure work schedule is achieved each week and high output standards are consistently met.
- Manufacture of fixed jigs, bench jigs and fixtures as required.
- Undertake a flexible approach to working hours ensuring output and customer requirements are met.
- Embrace training to develop own skills including, continuous improvement, Health & Safety and Quality
- Maintaining high 5S and housekeeping standards
- Ensures compliance with and supports all Health & Safety regulations and other Company policies and procedures within the department.
- Report Health & Safety improvements and near misses to Fabrication Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Inspect all work prior to release to final inspection and stores.
- Ensure all process information has been recorded and document sections completed.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Tig/Mig welder with a minimum of 2 years stainless steel welding.
- Experience with operating power fabrication equipment, rolls, presses, guillotine, drills and saws.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Able to deal with changing demands and react positively.
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and willing to undertake tasks outside job scope when required.
For more information about this exciting new opportunity, please contact Rob Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment in Bournemouth.