Our client is looking for a Technical Support Co-Ordinator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will take ownership of managing the software product installation and rollout processes, as well as onboarding both existing and new customers and offering technical support thereafter.
- Take responsibility for setting up test environments, data uploads, dealing with ongoing customer queries and the go-live process involved in each new installation.
- Manage the technical co-ordination for various projects and installations – liaising with both internal development teams and the client or other third party providers.
- Work in conjunction with both the developers and the senior management team to ensure that the workloads are managed effectively and that clients are kept in the loop throughout the process.
- Ensure that any technical queries are dealt with or escalated if required, within agreed time frames, to ensure that the process moves through to final installation, avoiding any issues / unnecessary down time.
- Restore and back up databases as required
- Take telephone calls and email enquiries to support the clients through the process
- Offer support and enhancements for bespoke packages and products
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- An understanding of MRP system functionality – advantageous but not necessary
- A good level of technical support – with an overall understanding of fault finding, error logging and resolving 1st line queries.
- A knowledge of any bookkeeping / account’s packages (Xero, Sage, Access) would be ideal, but not essential as on the job training will be provided.
- Good commercial knowledge and an understanding of business operating systems
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with a smart and efficient approach to work.
- The ability to work well within a team environment as well as on own initiative
The successful candidate can expect to work in a friendly, close knit team who all very committed to providing comprehensive training and support to newcomers. The Technical Support role offers an opportunity to join at a pivotal time for the business and, for the right person, there will be a great opportunity for progression too.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment or send your CV through for initial consideration.