Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: IT and Bespoke Software Solutions
We are working on an exclusive basis for our Client who are actively looking to recruit a Software Developer, to join their growing team in Ferndown. Following a period of overall growth, our client requires a Software Developer with previous C# and PHP experience to join the team and ideally hit the ground running, to compliment the work they are already carrying out as well as taking ownership of new projects as they arise.
• To work both independently and alongside the team on both live and new projects.
• Take ownership of designing, coding and testing of new reports and applications for clients (mostly C# and PHP)
• Carry out ongoing research to understand changes, new technologies and developments that will improve the services to clients.
• Get involved in back end integration, writing report modules etc.
Specific Requirements and experience:
• The ideal candidate will have a software engineering degree or similar standard qualification
• Good working knowledge of coding and understanding / writing logic
• A good level of previous web design and functionality experience
• Excellent communication skills as you may be required to meet with clients and liaise with them over the phone and via email
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Proven experience of working alone as well as part of a team.
Our client is looking for someone who is keen to develop long term and see the value and benefit of comprehensive training that will allow them to do this. Our client prides themselves on their open, clear communication channels and set realistic objectives to work towards. You will have the opportunity to really contribute to the overall success of the business that adopts a fun, yet challenging work environment.