Salary: £up to £50,000 per annum
Location: a remote working setup
An exciting opportunity has just arisen, for a Senior Marketing Manager to join a growing team, to work as part of the Senior Management team and lead the strategic direction for the Marketing function. It is essential that alongside extensive marketing and people management experience, the successful candidate has a wealth of lead generation experience from a sales and marketing point of view. Promoting the clients brand presence is priority! This is an extremely varied role and in addition to managing the team and driving Brand awareness, the Senior Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to develop and grow the marketing team as well.
You will also be responsible for creating innovate campaigns and delivering growth. Key Role Responsibilities subject
• Develop the marketing strategy, manage associated budgets and ensure that the department meet their aims and objectives.
• Oversee, inspire and develop the Marketing team
• Market research and competitor analysis
• Focus on Lead Generation, driving new enquiries and increasing brand awareness within a very competitive market
• Work closely with key stakeholders as part of the Senior Management team, providing marketing support to deliver wider business objectives
• Develop and improve on the sales and marketing toolkit
• Oversee website performance – ensuring that user-experience, content creation, campaign conversion, SEO and future development is always on point
• Ensuring brand presence and awareness across all channels – focus on PR and events plan
• SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Due to the level of seniority that this position holds, significant experience in a senior marketing role with responsibility for leading a team – essential
• A proven track of devising and delivering a Marketing strategy within a large, national / international organisation – essential
• Excellent communication and copywriting skills is essential, as is a solid all-round exposure all other areas of online / offline marketing
• Experience of managing budgets and working to KPI’s / Objectives – essential
• A natural leader, who can inspire and develop a team through a hands-on, forward thinking approach
• Extensive experience building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally – essential
• A thorough knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords’ – essential
• LEAD GENERATION activity and the ability to demonstrate this experience is essential.
• Educated to degree level, or an equivalent professional qualification in Marketing is essential.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.