Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Design and Distribution
We are working exclusively with this Ringwood based client, to enhance their admin support team, with an additional Sales Administrator. Due to continued growth, our client is looking for an administrator with previous sales administration experience and the ability work well within a busy, time pressured environment, alongside other team members.
The successful candidate will be processing customer orders, liaising with internal teams to ensure that orders are sent out within agreed timescales, liaising with customers and working closely with the field sales team to ensure that new customer information is accurately logged and any queries relating to orders, product requests etc. are input and sent out, within the agreed time frames.
• Receiving and processing orders accurately and efficiently – via email or telephone
• Ensuring that the sales ticketing system is managed and orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Inputting and updating the ERP system and ensuring that customer orders and information is recorded accurately
• Communicating with customers and internal teams to ensure that orders are processed and despatched, as required
• Liaising with the field sales team, receiving customer orders, new customer information and ensuring that the system is updated with accurate and key information
• Sending out sample requests and following up with customers to progress orders
• General sales administration duties to ensure the smooth running of a very busy team.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Strong administration skills are essential – the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate previous administration experience
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken. You will be liaising with customers, suppliers and internal teams both over the phone, on email and in person.
• Experience of working on ERP / CRM systems with confidence to learn and adapt in a system focussed role.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.