Salary: £18000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist / Front of House administrator who has excellent communication skills, a passion for delivering professional and friendly customer service and is able to multi-task and support the wider team, with additional administration tasks as required.
• Taking incoming calls and redirecting them to the right team or department
• Passing on messages with accurate information and detail
• Supporting the HR Manager with project related administration
• Filing, Mail and general clerical duties
• Ordering Stationery / equipment for the offices, as required
• Working with the various internal departments to support with any additional tasks, as required.
We are looking for a friendly, professional individual who can start immediately and is looking for a permanent, full time position. Whilst a large proportion of the office may be working from home, this role will be an office-based position as you will be working on your own on the front reception desk. Due to the fairly open plan nature of the offices however, you do come into regular contact with members of the team, so you are not isolated completely, all day.
The office environment has a mix of men and women, and the successful candidate will be welcomed and supported by a friendly team.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Previous reception / customer service experience is essential, as is experience of working with Microsoft office applications
• Good level of administration experience and the ability to take on additional tasks as required.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken – you will be liaising with people over the phone, in person and via email.
• A positive, friendly attitude is essential. The job can be learned, but our client really wants a friendly, happy individual to give the best first impression to anyone engaging with the business.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.