Salary: £DOE per annum
As part of ambitious growth plans, our client is looking to increase the headcount in their Quality Department and are therefore recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician, who will join the team to focus on improving both LEAN processes and quality, across their manufacturing side of the business.
This hands-on role would require the successful candidate to be based on site and work closely with both the manufacturing units and internal quality teams to support various LEAN and quality improvement projects.
• Root cause analysis
• Electronics support for Manufacturing and R&D projects
• Ongoing production support
• Manage improvement projects within the manufacturing arm of the organisation.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A hands-on approach is essential, as well as the ability to work well with a number of internal teams as well as on your own initiative.
• Focussed and target driven, with a positive, can do attitude
• The ability to motivate others
• Experience of working to LEAN processes or within a Quality environment would be ideal for this role.
• Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment is essential
• Electronics experience would be ideal but is not essential as training can be provided – a technical mindset and the ability to quickly learn and retain new information, is essential.
Whilst previous experience in a similar role would be ideal, our client would also consider a graduate with relevant qualifications and a desire to move into a role of this nature. Whilst qualifications would be ideal, experience and / or capability is key to the success of this role.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.