Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Manufacturing / Electronics
We are working exclusively with this Poole based client, to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer for their busy quality and manufacturing team. Due to the nature of the role, previous manufacturing experience is essential, as is a working knowledge of electronics. Alongside the management of multiple projects, root cause analysis and running audits, the successful candidate will be able to develop within a growing team and add value through their experience, for long term personal development.
• Oversee quality across all business functions – support root cause analysis of quality performance and trends
• Maintain and improve the company QMS
• Track and report quality performance
• Conduct and report on internal quality audits
• Support the business growth targets through identification and implementation of appropriate projects and improvements
• Act as first point of contact with suppliers and clients with regards to fault / quality
• Support business process development and documentation
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• ISO 9001 – audits and standards (Essential)
• Previous quality experience within a manufacturing environment (Essential)
• Previous experience of conducting internal audits as well as application of root cause analysis
• Excellent communication skills -both written and spoken
• Knowledge of Electronics (Essential / Ideal)
• Strong change management experience is essential.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.