Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Accountancy Practice
We are recruiting for a Qualified ACCA qualified or ACA Chartered Accountant who has worked within an Accountancy Practice and is now either looking for more flexible hours, or, perhaps looking for a guarantee of 2 – 3 days’ work, alongside other work commitments.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Practice Accountant, with experience of managing their own client portfolio and taking full responsibility supporting clients with a variety of finance related duties, working with a number of accountancy packages, to include Xero, Quickbooks, Sage etc.
Our client prides themselves on their outstanding service, the time they invest in supporting their customers and offering a flexible accountancy service that acts as an extension to any Finance Department. It is essential that the successful candidate has excellent communication skills, and the ability to build lasting relationships with people at all levels.
You will be joining a friendly, flexible working environment and whilst the team are currently all working from home, the opportunity to return to their lovely centrally based offices will be part of the long-term plan. The hours are flexible and can accommodate someone looking for more traditional 9 – 5 working patterns, or, more flexible if required, to work around other personal / work commitments.
• Preparing monthly and quarterly statutory accounts
• Preparing VAT Returns
• Self-Assessments, Directors Accounts
• Management Accounts
• Manage a portfolio of clients and delegate appropriately, ensuring the highest standards of client care and service delivery at all times
• Deal with client queries, issues and attend site meetings as required.
• Act as a mentor to trainees within the team and support their personal development, through your own experience
• Handle additional project work assigned to you as part of your
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
In addition to being a qualified Accountant, the successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience of working in an Accountancy Practice in order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.