Salary: £25,000 + bonus potential per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Administrator to join their Projects team, in Poole. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar administration role / environment as part of a busy team. Strong communication skills are key for this role, as the Project Administrator supports a number of internal teams, as well as dealing with external third parties, on a daily basis. Experience of working with spreadsheets / systems is essential as this is a very varied, admin heavy role.
• You will be working as part of a small office-based projects team to support them with administration tasks
• Preparing and issuing quotations.
• Updating and maintaining internal database/systems.
• Liaising with suppliers and field-based staff
• Taking telephone calls into the department and resolving queries, where possible
• Processing invoices and following through with any other general administration tasks, as required
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• A friendly telephone manner and the confidence to deal with customers and field staff over the phone, and via email
• Accurate literacy, numeracy and administrative skills with previous experience of working in a similar environment
• Excellent IT skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and Internet etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and a friendly, positive telephone manner.
• You will need to be a team player, with the ability to prioritise your own workload and offer support to colleagues with additional administrative responsibilities as they arise.
• Experience within the construction industry would be ideal and preferred, but if you have worked in a similar environment, training can be provided.
Our client is looking to recruit someone to join their busy team, as soon as possible – if this position is of interest, please don’t hesitate to contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment in Bournemouth.