Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Engineering / Construction
We are working exclusively with this well-established, Poole based company, as they expand their Projects team. We are currently recruiting for a highly competent project / technical administrator to join the team within a Technical Sales Support function. You will be working closely with the Projects Manager as well as the wider team in the field, ensuring that incoming sales orders / quotations are managed accurately and efficiently, relevant paperwork, proposals, contracts are drawn up and the project schedules are managed efficiently to ensure that delivery of goods, logistics and services adhere to agreed time scales (SLA’s) In addition, project administration (updating records, H&S logs etc) and customer support will also form a large part of the Technical Sales Support role.
• Prepare company specifications, proposals, quotations and manage all contract files from an administration point of view.
• Take ownership of the project database – update and maintain digital and hard-copy project files
• Sourcing of designs, quotations and literature from suppliers for each project, as required – this will include arranging contracts with suppliers and liaising with the accounts department to set these up, internally.
• Internal Purchasing of goods and services
• Scheduling delivery of goods and services/logistics
• Maintenance of Health & Safety requirements with the assistance of the Site Supervisor, issuing site safety information for approval and ensuring that all records are kept up to date.
• Completion tender submissions and preparing reports as required by the Project Manager
• Monitor and Control project completion of each project and amend reports as necessary
• Monitor and control stock items
• Maintain company CRM system & other records to include pricing metrics and price lists
• Liaise with the wider business in relation to project invoices and purchase orders (Internal & External), providing paperwork as necessary
• Deal with queries or problems both internally and externally and communicate effectively with customers and suppliers, as required.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication skills are required for this role – you will liaise with a number of internal departments as well as externally, with customers, suppliers and other site staff.
• Strong Computer skills – Microsoft office and Excel
• AutoCad – experience of working with AutoCad will be ideal, but training can be provided, as long as you have the technical capability and interest, to learn.
• Excellent administration and time management skills are essential – you will be required to manage your own busy schedule and be able to multitask.
• You will be expected to work well on your own initiative but also as part of a team with colleagues both in the office and out in the field.
• Previous Sales administration, project support or technical support experience is ideal for this role. Whilst transferrable skills will be considered, a technical mindset is essential (construction / project type environments)
• Previous experience of working in either engineering /manufacturing / construction would be advantageous.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.