Salary: £12,000.00 per annum
Duration: Part Time
Industry: IT / Technology
PART TIME ADMINISTRATOR JOB SUMMARY:
Our client is looking for a part time Administrator to join their team and take full ownership of all thing’s admin and housekeeping! This role would ideally suit an administrator / Front of house Receptionist who is looking to work part time / school hours, as our client envisages the role working between 9.30am and 2.30pm Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need to be comfortable working in the office every day.
The successful Administrator / Front of House Receptionist will be responsible for a variety of tasks including taking telephone calls, booking appointments for the senior management team (using Microsoft Outlook) ordering stationery, managing external supplier contracts (cleaning etc) and supporting finance with basic finance administration tasks.
• Taking incoming calls and passing messages through to the appropriate team
• Booking appointments and meetings – diary appointments for the Senior Management team, using Microsoft Outlook
• Manage meeting rooms ensuring that as and when required, they are stocked with refreshments, stationery etc.
• Oversee outsourced support staff for maintenance and cleaning.
• Meeting & greeting all clients / visitors who arrive on site
• Distribution of post, arranging couriers etc.
• Placing orders for stationery, toilet paper, milk / refreshments and general housekeeping duties
• Taking minutes / notes in board meetings
• Supporting the finance team with general administration duties as required (training will be provided)
• Offering general administration support to a very busy department, within a growing organisation
• General housekeeping duties to ensure that the office runs smoothly – ensuring that stationery stock, rest rooms, kitchen are stocked etc.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak to people with confidence, both in person, on the phone and over email
• Organised, self-motivated approach and the ability to work on your own, with little supervision
• Strong administration skills and experience of using Microsoft Office (outlook, Excel, word)
• Diary management experience would be ideal, although our client will provided training
• Friendly team player who can work across all departments and support the team as required, with additional administration duties
Our client is looking for this administrator to join the team as soon as possible and are looking for someone who can commit to working 20 – 25 hours per week, ideally between 9.30am and 2.30pm. This role would be office based, due to the nature of the work you are doing and the team you are supporting. Free parking is provided on site, along with additional benefits and a lovely working environment!
For more information, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment.