Salary: £up to £20k DOE per annum
We are looking to recruit an administrator for a really friendly team in a busy office for this Bournemouth based client.
The successful administrator will get involved in a variety of administration duties, focussing on ensuring that contracts and associated administration are compliant and updated, as required. As part of a busy department, this administration role will be varied, and provides opportunity for the right person, to develop and progress in time. There is also an opportunity to complete a working apprentice, as an additional benefit and part of this paid role – should you wish to take up the opportunity to upskill yourself and gain a certification for doing so.
THE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and distribute contracts and additional documents and ensuring that information is recorded and updated accurately
• Provide guidance and ongoing to support to users setting up and maintaining their service account
• Ensure all returned contracts and forms are compliant to the requirements
• Deal with incoming email and phone queries into the department
• Source and check registered company information to generate compliant contracts and ensure that other information is recorded and updated accurately
• Maintain contract trackers and files
• Provide Information, Advice and Guidance to all customers that enables them to make informed decisions to meet their goals and objectives.
• Participate in continuous training and development
• Support the team with additional administration duties, as and when required.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent attention to detail as well as strong data entry and filing skills
• Strong communication skills and the confidence to interact with people at all levels, over the phone, in person and via email.
• Previous administration / customer service experience would be ideal, although training and ongoing support can be provided for someone looking to step into their first office-based position.
• A team player who is able to share the load and support colleagues when they are busy, but also work on your own initiative as well.
• Good PC skills and the ability to learn new systems and processes, with confidence.
• A positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop in an office environment.
Our client is proud to offer a really attractive benefits package, which includes:
• Full training and ongoing support – if you are keen on the idea of doing an apprenticeship alongside your work, our client will fund the apprenticeship and allow you the time during a working week, to complete the apprenticeship.
• Free parking
• Flexible working hours
• Canteen on site, with subsidised food / drink
• Additional flexible benefits including life insurance / health
• 20 days holiday, plus additional days between Christmas and New Year as the company shut down every year over Christmas.
• Progressive work environment with opportunity to develop.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment in Bournemouth.