Salary: £25,000 per annum
Industry: Mortgages and Financial Services
Our client is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Mortgage Administrator, who has previous experience of working with Mortgage Applications and has a thorough understanding of the processes and regulations involved.
The successful candidate will be working in a small team, offering administration support to the Mortgage Advisors, the Senior Management Team and external Clients and third parties.
• Taking incoming calls, emails and enquiries relating to the Mortgage process – you will have regular contact with Clients and third parties, including Solicitors, Building Societies, Estate Agents etc.
• Completing Mortgage Application paperwork, chasing the relevant parties for outstanding information or legal requirements
• Liaising with internal staff to ensure that the application process is completed in a compliant manner
• Carrying out any additional administration duties to support the overall success of a very busy team.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Previous Mortgage Administration experience is essential, as is a working knowledge of Mortgage and Financial Services legislation, from an administrative point of view
• Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with individuals at all levels, both in person, over the phone and in writing.
For more information about this role, please feel free to get in touch with Joy Bruce, or submit your CV via our online application process. We look forward to hearing from you.