Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Mortgage, Protection and Insurance
Working as part of a busy team within the wider head office environment, the successful candidate will be handling incoming calls and queries from customers, supporting potential customers with queries regarding memberships and guiding them through the initial sign-up process to onboard them as a new member. Previous experience of working in either the Financial Services, Insurance or Mortgage sectors would be hugely advantageous for this role.
• Act as an initial point of contact for referrals coming into the organisation, ensuring that you are able to offer sound advice and handle queries effectively
• Build and develop strong relationships with members, brokers and other third parties, as required
• Communicate effectively with internal departments and senior members of staff
• Collate feedback and identify trends, present such findings to further develop the services that our client offers their members
• Liaise with various third-party contacts on behalf of members, to assist in resolving any delayed or challenging cases, as they arise
• Assist with appointment booking, as and when required
• Respond to queries in a timely manner – you will be liaising with customers both over the phone and on email, so an ability to multi task, is essential
• Take ownership of administration tasks to ensure that records are up to date and actions are recorded, for future reference
• Handle queries by email & telephone – professional communication skills and a polite telephone manner are essential
• Maintain and update the internal pipeline at all times in order to meet strict timescales
• Ensure that all tasks undertaken follow the companies GDPR guidelines and requirements
• General administration to support a busy department
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent written and spoken English and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
• An understanding of mortgages / insurance markets is essential for this role.
• Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment is essential.
• Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy is essential
• Strong Customer service and / sales experience is essential – whilst this is not an outbound sales role, the ability to retain customers or upsell benefits to potential customers will form part of your responsibility in the role.
• Good IT Skills and the ability to learn new systems and processes – essential
• Ability to work as part of a busy team, but also able to take ownership of your role independently, is essential.
Our client is offering a competitive package with great benefits and a blended work opportunity. For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce at collaborate Recruitment.