Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Marketing / Digital Agency
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an established, award winning Marketing and Brand Agency, and work alongside their very busy, growing team. The successful Project Manager will work closely with both the internal Account Managers and Design and Development teams, as well as with clients directly, supporting them through their projects from start to finish.
Previous Digital project management experience is essential, as is experience of working in a very busy role, juggling multiple projects at different stages in their process. The role will focus largely on client websites and application projects but you will also get involved on other projects too, so a general understanding of digital marketing from a project point of view, is essential.
You will have the opportunity to work with some large, well known global brands, build rapport with people at all levels and add impactful ideas through your creative, digitally focussed mindset.
• As a Project Manager in the digital team, you will be managing client website and application projects from start to finish, including scoping and development, wireframing, design, build and delivery
• You will ‘own’ projects and the day-to-day planning and project management for such projects.
• You will be required to manage multiple projects to tight timelines, ensuring that internal and external resources are managed to ensure that projects run smoothly
• Due to the nature of the Digital projects, you will be working on, previous experience in a similar role, from a Project Management point of view, is key.
• You will be involved in project costing, budget management and reporting, so an eye for detail is absolutely essential
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• The successful candidate will have a passion and proven experience in digital, paying a keen interest in the latest market trends
• Previous experience of managing web and digital projects from start to finish – certainly ideal!
• Budget management and reporting experience – ideal
• Creative and ideas driven – you will be expected to share ideas and suggestions and add value that will ultimately go towards growing existing and new accounts.
• You need to be a team player, but also thrive in an independent working environment – you will have the opportunity to work as part of the team from awesome Bournemouth based offices, as well as from home, as required.
• Previous project management, or account management experience is absolutely essential. You will need to be a fantastic communicator and someone who can manage multiple projects, communication lines and the administration to effectively support such projects.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.