Salary: £Competitive per annum
Industry: Professional Services / Finance
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can work autonomously as a Marketing Manager, creating and developing the marketing plan for a growing company?
We are looking for a driven, hands-on Marketer with strong marketing and communication skills and the ability to create, develop and deliver a marketing plan that will enable our client to position themselves as leaders in their field AND continue to develop their business and achieve their ambitious growth plans.
Reporting directly to two directors, your role will see you supporting both with their own marketing plans as well as the wider business, from a marketing and growth point of view.
This is a completely new and stand-alone marketing role, so the successful Marketing Manager must have a high level of skill and experience across all online and offline marketing channels, including digital, branding, PR, copywriting, social media and email marketing.
• Create and implement a comprehensive online and offline marketing, PR, social media and communications strategy
• Design and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns to maximise lead generation
• Work in partnership with the Directors to create a seamless and successful marketing to sales lead pipeline
• Take ownership of the annual marketing budget, reporting directly to the Directors
• Lead on all internal and external company communications, including monthly / quarterly newsletters, blog posts, LI updates etc.
• Map out opportunities for the Directors to attend networking events, seminars or any other industry related conferences that may enhance their presence in the marketplace and continue to drive new business opportunities
• Oversee and update the company website and liaise directly with the dedicated external agency as and when more technical changes / updates are required.
• Analyse marketing and social media campaign performance and seek continuous improvement to ensure maximum value
• Make recommendations for improvements in relation to the overall performance of the company against targets and budgets, ensuring that you maximise all opportunities within the marketing role’s remit.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5 years senior level marketing experience
• Extensive knowledge of running integrated marketing campaigns across all marketing platforms and channels
• Social media, technology and website savvy
• A naturally creative and innovative mindset and the ability to make content both appealing and thought provoking
• A results and success driven approach
• Exceptional communication skills in all formats
• A proactive, confident can-do attitude and the ability to take ownership, lead and inspire colleagues
• The opportunity to really make your mark and feel valued in a highly successful firm with ambitious growth plans
• Complete autonomy on the creation and delivery of the company’s marketing and communications strategy
• An attractive salary
• Free parking
• Flexible working hours, with opportunity to work from a great office space as well as remotely as and when required.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that whilst we do aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours, there may be some delays due to Covid-19. We do aim to respond to all applications, with feedback, regardless of whether or not you are successful.