Salary: £DOE and hours required per annum
Industry: Digital / Marketing Agency
Our client is looking for a marketing professional with a strong agency background, or extensive experience in a B2B Marketing environment. You’ll have a creative, confident approach to working with and influencing colleagues and clients. The ideal candidate will be engaging, enthusiastic and have a strong marketing background with ideas you are happy to bring to the team.
Strong communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels, directly reporting into the senior management team. You will take responsibility for in house marketing responsibilities so the ideal marketing manager will have loads of vision and creative flair, to make the role their own and shape creative marketing, content, and PR campaigns to help raise awareness, build the agency’s profile and put them ahead of their competition.
• Maintain and update the company website and deal with both internal or external contacts as required, to ensure that it is developed and up to date at all times.
• Manage all social media channels on a daily basis
• Creating and executing marketing and communications strategies
• Work alongside the senior management team to successfully implement a marketing plan, delivering all activity within an agreed budget
• Working alongside the senior management team to ensure opportunities for brand promotion are maximised across all platforms
• Content creation including award entries, blog posts, articles and press releases
• Generate news, insight, case studies to showcase experience
• Write content for the website as well as edit and review content already created
• Take ownership of marketing related projects as required, working closely with Planning and senior managers, through to successful implementation / execution
• Organise webinars and workshops as required
• Conduct market and category research
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Experience of working in the Marketing services sector (preferably on B2B clients) would be advantageous
• A creative thinker with confidence to present their ideas and take ownership of the marketing function internally
• Previous SEO and PPC experience would be preferable
• Previous experience of managing a company website and social media efforts
• Experience of working with 3rd parties, including graphic designers, web designers, photographers, journalists etc.
• Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative whilst interacting with internal teams and 3rd parties
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, friendly team with amazing offices and a flexible approach to work and personal development. You will have the opportunity to work in an environment where you are developing the in-house marketing function, to support internationally recognised brands and be exposed to a fast-paced environment that is highly creative, agile and fun!
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.