Salary: £Competitive per annum
Industry: Marketing Agency
Our client, a high profile, Bournemouth based Marketing Agency are looking for an experienced Marketing Account Manager, as an addition to their growing team. With previous Agency experience, the successful Marketing Account Manager will have the opportunity to work with an enviable Client list alongside a team of highly creative, outgoing marketers. The position would suit a natural leader and relationship builder, who has the ability to think big, whilst delivering on the detail. Previous Agency experience is essential as this is an extremely fast paced, agile environment and our client is looking for someone to make a quick, seamless transition.
• Maintain and grow existing accounts through exceptional day to day management and delivery of projects
• Maintain professional, efficient relationships with clients, acting as their main point of contact for all marketing related projects
• Deliver projects from conception through to delivery, within agreed time frames and on budget
• Add value through face to face meetings, enhancing your knowledge and passion for their business and gaining an understanding of their challenges and future plans.
• Social media: monthly planning, creation of contents, generating post images and monitoring pages.
• Strategic planning and analytical reporting
• Studio: Brief designers according to clients’ requirements and manage the process from initial amends through to delivery of concept to the client
• Print and Production: Send collateral to print, generate production specs, prepare purchase orders and co-ordinate deliveries
• Oversee a range or projects and other marketing initiatives, as required.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Previous Agency experience is essential for this role, due to the demanding and varied nature of the workloads / client base
• A professional, confident and enthusiastic approach to both the Marketing function and long term relationships with both internal and external 3rd parties and clients
• Ability to multi-task several projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently, delivering high quality work, within strict time frames
• Solid communication skills – written and verbal, both in person and over the phone.
• Experience of social strategy, including the management of Facebook and Twitter pages
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.