Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Accounts and Finance
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Based at the Ringwood head office, the successful Accounts professional will have take ownership of the day-to-day finance function, overseeing the work of a small team as well. You will report directly into the Finance Director, and have the opportunity to progress within the role, as you establish yourself.
• Process daily income and receipts
• Reconcile company accounts
• Maintain the Accounts inbox, handling queries and delegating tasks as required
• Dealing with supplier ledgers and prepare payment runs
• Monitor debtors
• Prepare monthly reports, spreadsheets and set up payments for reconciliation
• Produce monthly management accounts
• Oversee the payroll administration, in order for payroll to be submitted to Accountants for processing.
• Work closely with external accountants and auditors to deal with any queries or issues as they arise.
• Support the Finance Director with adhoc projects and other duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance department
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• You will need to be a self-motivated, hardworking team player
• The ability to manage your own priorities as well as overseeing other team members, coming together as part of the team is essential, in order to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
• Proven experience of managing / supervising a team and working to deadlines – essential
• Previous Management Accounts preparation experience is essential
• Competent in the use of Excel, Word and other Microsoft office products is required
• Previous experience of working with Sage, or similar accountancy packages
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualifications, or qualification by experience will be required.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.