Salary: £DOE per annum
We are looking for an experienced Co-Ordinator for this standalone role, within an established team. You will be working with people across a number of sites on multiple projects, so will need to be able to demonstrate excellent time management and multi-tasking skills. In addition, this role would suit an individual with experience of overseeing the logistics of both people and equipment, ensuring the right sites have the allocated resources to run effectively. Previous logistics and diary management experience is essential for this role, as is a confident communication style and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
• Effectively plan and deploy labour to facilitate site / contract requests and communicate to all relevant parties.
• Book accommodation as required, negotiating favourable rates
• Ensure that staff and / sub – contractors arrive on site and work under the correct H&S policies and procedures
• Receive and approve site operatives’ expenses
• Manage absences and arrange suitable cover as required
• Coordinate and maintain all company site vehicles and usage
• Maintain the hire register, ensuring that tools and plant machinery is on / off site, as required
• Attend and contribute to regular internal meetings to ensure the smooth running of each project / site and ensure that any follow up action is completed
• Update internal systems and ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to
• Take calls and deal with queries or complaints regarding site activity
• Manage invoices and credit notes from suppliers and subcontractors
• Follow up activity and administration to be carried out as required
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• It is essential that the successful candidate has excellent communication skills, a calm approach to their work and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
• The ability to work efficiently and confidently on your own, within a wider team.
• The ability to hold your own and manage expectations of clients and site staff
• Strong Microsoft Office experience, with specific experience of Word, Excel and Outlook
• A minimum of 3 years in a similar role is essential as our client is looking for someone who can confidently take on this role, after an initial induction.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.