Salary: £Circa 30,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced IT support engineer to join their team. You will ideally have experience in both 1st and 2nd line support, for a number of internal users, as well as the confidence to manage a number of IT related projects, to support our client as they expand their use of technology in order to drive their business forward.
I you are passionate about technology and enjoy helping users get the best out of technology, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. You will need to be proficient with Office applications and an advanced user of Excel, ideally have worked with either CRM / MRP / ERP systems, or bespoke in house packages and have a knowledge of SQL as well. In addition, our client requires someone with a passion for learning and the ambition to develop this role in the future.
• Supporting internal users with their IT hardware / software issues, up to 2nd line.
• Working closely with the senior management team on IT related projects, that may include rolling out of a new ERP solution and other IT and Marketing related projects
• Support for and ad hoc management of cloud-based business solutions (e.g. Google/Twitter)
• Website management and support experience (WordPress/HTML)
• Cyber security and data protection
• Being the first point of contact in the IT team to handle all IT support related queries. You will also work closely with a wider team of developers to ensure the smooth delivery and rollout of new IT processes and systems.
• General IT support related duties within a growing organisation
• Multi website management
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• SRSS/Crystal Report writing and development (ideal, but not essential)
• Previous IT Support to 2nd line – demonstrable experience of working in an environment supporting 60 + users
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask and take on additional projects that may have a link to IT and Marketing
• Degree level or Higher qualification preferred in an IT subject – preferred
• Technical experience across various systems and technologies
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Minimum basic understanding of HTML coding and C++
• SQL Databases and Advanced Excel
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce or Genevieve Hutton at Collaborate Recruitment in Bournemouth.