Working in partnership with a reputable IT Service Provider in the Bournemouth area, we are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join the growing team. The successful candidate will be both commercially and technically minded with the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels.
Our client’s key focus is on providing outstanding customer service, whilst delivering IT solutions across a wide spectrum of products of services (Security, Cloud technology, managed connectivity / IT infrastructure, automation services etc) Their ethos of preventing things from breaking before issues arise, sets them apart from their competitors and enables them to be an employer of choice in the very competitive, tech space.
Working closely with new customers and overseeing the onboarding process, the Technical Account Manager will maintain close communication between all parties, ensuring that projects are managed effectively and identifying potential issues before they arise.
- Manage the end to end onboarding process with new customers, gaining a confident understanding of their requirements (as well as current systems and processes) to ensure that the appropriate technical solutions are designed and implemented effectively.
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the onboarding process and thereafter
- Work closely with the project team to deliver complex projects, ensuring that high standards of communication with all key stakeholders are adhered to throughout the process.
- Identify new opportunities with customers and respond to their changing requirements in a timely, professional manner
- Meet and / or exceed all business and customer SLA’s
- Contribute to policies, processes and procedures, ensuring that any updates / amendments are communicated effectively.
- Report findings and suggest technical solutions to problems as you discover them.
- Take ownership of client service delivery management and reporting.
- Build lasting relationships with customers and maintain a high level of knowledge across the spectrum of products and services on offer to them.
- Liaise with third parties such as external contractors around time scales and working practices
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Commercial mindset – The ideal candidate will have excellent business acumen and understands what is needed to create and maintain a key department in the business
- Excellent communication skills with confidence to work with people professionally, at all levels
- Attention to detail with a technical mindset that enables you to offer technical requirement-based solutions to benefit the customer
- You will need to be a brilliant multitasker who works well under pressure
- Previous IT project management / technical support experience is essential – the Account Manager will manage the onboarding process and bridge the communication gaps between the customer and the technical / project teams.
- Prince2 qualification / ITIL Certification would be ideal, but not essential
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.