Salary: £DOE per annum
Working within a consultative sales and services team, you will be working with customers to ensure that they get the home Insurance to meet their requirements. A consistently professional service is absolutely essential and you will therefore be an excellent communicator. The role will require you to work on both the telephone and chat lines, deal with incoming sales enquiries and manage the contact process from initial quotation through to sale. Your role will also see you administering policies and taking on additional tasks to support the team, as required.
• Dealing with new incoming sales and support queries, interacting with customers and internal departments to deal with every stage of a policy from initial enquiry, through to completion.
• Ensuring you are compliant during all communications and processes, and record relevant information, to ensure that databases are up to date with the correct customer information
• Maintaining consistently high quality and performance and ensuring that the customer has a positive experience throughout the process.
• Dealing with complex / nonstandard home insurance quotations and enquiries
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Previous experience of selling home insurance is ideal for this role – you will be joining a busy team, so whilst training and support will be provided, our client is looking for someone who has a good general understanding of home insurance, including limitations / risk etc.
• Whilst all of the consultants will be involved in both the sales and support element, you will not be making outbound cold calls – you will however be responding to incoming sales queries and general customer service calls, so excellent communication skills and a consultative approach, is essential.
• You will need to be an organised multitasker, who can work well within a fast paced, changing environment.
• Good computer skills – Microsoft Office, as well as confidence to learn new in-house systems and processes.
This is a really unique environment and far from a typical insurance call centre. Our client prides themselves on the consultative environment and the fact that their consultants are multi skilled, can support customers will all manner of queries, and have the ability to develop, with support and training.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.