Salary: £Up to 50,000 per annum
Location: The Poole area
Industry: IT / Technology
We are excited to be working exclusively with this Poole based client who are rapidly expanding their team, starting with the creation of a dedicated in-house marketing department. We are looking to recruit a Head of Marketing to start the process, and the successful candidate will assist with the recruitment plans to expand the department with additional support, in time. The Head of Marketing will ideally have experience of working at a similar level, in an environment with directly transferable skills and experience, or, be looking for an opportunity to step up into a Head of Marketing role, with the view to further expand their career moving forward.
The role will play a crucial part in helping to shape and deliver on a wide range of marketing and project related activities, supporting the organisation as they continue to expand and enhance their brand.
Previous IT / technology driven marketing experience and skills would be ideal, as well as a tenacious, commercially mindset and the ability manage projects and people within a growing organisation.
• Execution and development of the Marketing strategy
• Working closely with all stakeholders and the SMT as well as other dedicated third parties, to create campaigns and initiatives to generate interest and drive sales enquiries
• Run marketing campaigns, analysing both performance and the ROI thereof, and be able to present results in SMT meetings
• Manage marketing related projects, picking up on existing projects and forming a crucial part in the planning and development of new projects as well
• Social Media – creating insightful content and sharing across all social platforms, working with external teams / third parties as required
• Website management – experience of managing multiple websites would be ideal, but not essential.
• Overseeing brand marketing campaigns
• Communicating the marketing strategy and associated plans to the relevant teams and working collaboratively to ensure that the strategy is initiated successfully
• Organising events, seminars, trade shows, and ensuring that all associated materials / promotional content is ready
• Managing and working to an agreed Marketing budget – ensuring that all marketing activities, campaigns etc. sit within budgetary constraints
• Recruiting and training a dedicated marketing support team, as well as outsourcing required work to third parties
• Social media planning and execution
• Taking ownership of a growing marketing team and ensuring that the brand is communicated effectively and professionally, at all times.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Previous experience of working as a Head of Marketing / Manager would be ideal – our client would however consider someone looking for their next step into this role, depending on industry experience and demonstrable capabilities.
• Experience of managing budgets, running marketing campaigns and overseeing strategy – essential
• Solid experience of web analytics and digital marketing in general – essential
• Experience of working in either a IT / technology driven environment – ideal
• BSc or MSc in Marketing, or a similar marketing related degree – required
• At least 10 years relevant and varied marketing experience in either technology / IT market
• Exposure to working in a growing organisation with the ability to make commercial recommendations from a marketing point of view.
• Dynamic, friendly and resilient by nature, with excellent communication skills and the desire to be part of a team.
• Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously is also important as you will be very hands on, especially to start with.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment.