Salary: £Competitive per annum
Industry: Retail and Distribution
We are looking to recruit a German speaking Customer service Advisor to join a really friendly, outgoing team within our client’s Poole office. The ideal candidate will have fluent written and spoken German and English, with experience of utilising both languages within a professional work environment. Our client offers the opportunity to join a friendly, established team with really nice offices, casual dress and other great benefits, including generous holiday entitlement, bonus potential and more!
The successful German speaking customer service advisor will be liaising with customers across Germany, managing their expectations and ensuring the orders and queries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
• Deliver outstanding customer service via email and telephone to customers.
• Ensure that all orders are processed efficiently and accurately – liaising with internal teams and the end customer to manage expectations and keep all parties informed of any delays / issues or general progress updates
• Deal with order amendments, cancellations and ensure that all information is recorded accurately
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries, both in German and English.
• Handle any queries or complaints in a calm and professional manner
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Essential – Excellent customer service skills and previous experience of working with customers and other third parties, either via the telephone, in person or over email.
• Proficient in both German and English, to a professional working standard. You will be liaising with customers based in Germany, who may prefer to converse over email / telephone, in German.
• Essential – Experience of resolving queries and managing expectations, as this will be part of the daily expectation of this role.
• You will need to demonstrate previous experience of working as part of a team, but also being able to take ownership of tasks independently. Whilst the long-term plan is to return to the office full time, you will be required to work from home initially and will need to be comfortable doing so.
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience in either a customer service, account management, sales order processing or similar administrative role, where communication in both German and English is a key part of the job remit.
• The ability to handle any queries or complaints in a calm and professional manner
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.