Salary: £Up to £45,000 per annum
Industry: Marketing and Design
Our client is a specialist digital agency located on the South Coast of the UK. Due to a period of growth, they are looking for a LAMP / full stack developer to support the development and maintenance of the Agency’s client’s website projects. Your primary focus will be the development of new and existing features working in WordPress, Magento, Silverstripe and Concrete5.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and attention to detail is essential – as is the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner.
The role would be 100% remote and full time, so you do not necessarily have to be based locally. In addition to the flexible working set up, our client is offering a great benefits package and supportive work environment from a friendly, laid back and creative team.
– Developing front end website architecture.
– Implement backup and version control for code
– Designing user interactions on web pages.
– Developing back-end website applications.
– Managing and migration between servers and databases for functionality
– Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones
– Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
– Designing and developing APIs.
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
Previous experience / Skills:
– Object oriented PHP
– PHP frameworks: WordPress, Silverstripe, Magento, Concrete5
– Linux/Apache/MySQL Knowledge
– CSS, Bootstrap, Beautify
For more information about this exciting opportunity, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment.