Salary: £24,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant, who is ideally working towards, or already AAT Qualified, with a good level of experience within a Finance role. You will be working in a friendly, supportive team, reporting to the Group Finance Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Finance Department.
• Recording Financial transactions
• Processing staff expenses, company vehicles, expenses / receipts etc.
• Dealing with incoming supplier invoices
• Reconciling credit card statements
• Assisting the Finance Manager with the month end processes
• Payment allocation and reconciliation of sales ledger
• Assisting with monthly reporting and any other adhoc financial reports
• Administering the company credit limits processes (both new and existing credit limits)
• General finance administration to support a very busy finance department
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Studying towards / fully AAT Qualified
• Previous finance / accounts experience is essential
• Strong communication skills – both written and spoken
• Our client is looking for a team player, who enjoys working with others, but is able to manage their own workload independently
• Organised, methodical, but capable of multi-tasking within a busy role.
• Confident systems user – with exposure to both accountancy packages and Excel.
• Attention to detail and high levels of numeracy is essential for this role
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.