Salary: £18,000 - £23000 per annum
Following a period of growth, our client is looking to recruit an administrator into their Engineering department, to support the team with the day-to-day administration demands and free the team up to focus on managing projects and their already busy work schedules.
The successful candidate will need to have a good administration background with attention to detail and the ability to multitask. You will be the first point of contact for incoming queries / emails into the department, so it is vital that you are able to prioritise an reactive workload, efficiently.
Excellent communication skills, a hard-working attitude and the confidence to learn new things are some of the most important criteria for this role.
• Dealing with customers on a daily basis, both over the phone and via email.
• Managing expectations of the customer, ensuring that any issues / delays, new requirements etc. are communicated effectively and that any internal departments in the process are kept informed as well.
• Process sales & purchase orders and any follow up administration.
• Preparing and issuing estimates
• Updating and managing the CRM system
• Invoicing and basic accounts administration
• logging timesheets and dealing with any discrepancies thereof.
• Dealing with internal orders, stock movements etc.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written, are essential. Whilst this is an administration role, you will be communicating with both external customers and internal departments, every day
• A minimum of 2 years administration experience, gained in either an engineering / manufacturing or construction environment.
• Strong PC skills with a working knowledge of all Microsoft office products.
• Experience of working on a CRM / MRP or a bespoke in house package would be advantageous.
• Previous experience of Autocad / Cad would be brilliant, but training can be provided.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.