Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum
Industry: IT / Software
Working exclusively with this growing Ferndown based company, we are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant who will be taking ownership of the overall management of the digital marketing activity within organisation. This is a very exciting opportunity as it is a newly created role and therefore a blank canvas for the right person to make their own.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, sound commercial awareness and the ability to coordinate activity to identify new opportunities for the business. You will work in conjunction with and report to, the Commercial Manager, so you will receive ongoing support and guidance as you develop in the role.
• Managing the company website, ensuring that updates / changes are done accurately – previous experience of WordPress, Joomla or similar would be advantageous
• Taking ownership of all social media, LinkedIn, twitter and social updates
• Writing content and distributing this across all social channels
• Researching content ideas for blogs, articles, newsletters, industry updates etc.
• Managing all marketing related activity to enhance brand presence in an ever-changing technology focussed market
• Sending out email newsletters and industry updates
• Managing PPC, SEO and google analytics effectively
• Taking on adhoc marketing related projects as they arise, working closely with the development team / operations manager to ensure successful delivery thereof.~
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Good knowledge of website functionality and how a CMS works, in order to be able to manage and update the internal website.
• A degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing or similar
• Good knowledge of PPC, SEO and keyword research.
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to use it to influence activity.
• Have good commercial knowledge and an understanding of how a business should operate
• Have an excellent knowledge of and are able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Able to work equally well within a team or on your own
Our client is looking for either a Graduate who has a genuine passion for technology and is keen to start their career in a Digital Marketing role, or someone with 1 – 2 years’ experience in either a Digital Marketing, copy writing, or general marketing role. As this is a new position, there is a lot of prospect for growth, for someone with ambition and drive.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce or Genevieve Hutton at Collaborate Recruitment.