Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Manufacturing / Electronics
Provide effective administrative and customer support to the Sales team. Previous administration, sales support or customer service experience is required, along with a positive and friendly manner, and the confidence to work well as part of a team.
• Handle both telephone and email enquiries from customers, relating to sales orders
• Process telephone / email and website sales orders on a daily basis – using in house systems
• Assist with raising new quotations and chasing progress on existing quotes
• Process and action Worldpay payments
• Create new customers onto the MRP system, as well as updating / amending existing customer information, as required.
• Run daily sales reports and other internal reports as needed
• Raise credit notes and chase pro-forma payments as required
• Liaise with other departments to ensure customer requirements are met and that all relevant parties are kept updated with any amendments / delays etc.
• Maintain price lists and internal procedures and ensure that the MRP system is updated accurately and efficiently
• Support the Sales team with general administration duties, as required each day.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Friendly and helpful telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with people in person, over the phone and via email
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
• Strong IT skills, for example Microsoft Office
• Must have an eye for detail and be capable of checking your own work
• An administrative or sales background would be an advantage
• Experience on MRP systems preferred, but training will be provided, as long as you are comfortable navigating your way around technology.
Due to the nature of our client’s location, you will need your own transport to get to the offices, but there is free parking on site for all employees.
For more information about this role, please contact our team.