Salary: £DOE per annum
Location: Poole, Dorset
Industry: Retail head office
Our client is looking for a friendly, outgoing individual with strong customer service skills, happy to commit to a contract role for 12 months. The role will include offering customer service and retail support to colleagues, retailers, distributors and sales agents, as well as consumers directly. Receiving queries via email or on the phone, handling booking in and out of items returned, providing administration support to the department and maintenance of departments records.
• Managing database and inbox of emails received
• Respond directly to customer queries utilizing the companies’ guidelines
• Booking in returned items, following up on outstanding queries and ensuring that records are kept up to date and that outcomes of each case are recorded once resolved.
• Escalating more complex queries or returns request to Management as and when necessary
• General administration within the department relating to the returns
• Picking and packing of replacement items and accurately despatching them to the correct customers
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Previous experience of working in a customer service / retail environment
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work calmly, under pressure
• Good Microsoft office IT skills
• Customer centric individual able to deliver the highest quality customer service
• A good problem solver with accurate attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative.
• Previous retail / Customer Service / Administration experience is essential for this role.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment.