Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Financial Services
We are looking for a Compliance driven administrator to join a busy team, offering a professional compliance service, ensuring that both best advice and best practice are adopted as the key focus.
• Compliance check cases to ensure that documentation meets FCA requirements, assessing a variety of cases against regulatory and in house standards.
• Record information accurately and ensure that all documentation and records are logged accurately.
• Liaise with internal teams to ensure that cases are followed through to a positive outcome, ensuring that they are compliant in the process
• Report results of assessments and monitor responses, as required
• Analysis of results to identify trends, areas of development and potential risks.
• Make recommendations for remedial action where appropriate and ensure that the progress of such actions are monitored and adhered to, recording action points as required.
• Complete any additional administration tasks to ensure that compliance related tasks are efficient and meet the regulated standards
• Handle incoming calls and email queries in a professional manner – you will be liaising with both internal teams and third party customers, so a professional approach is required at all levels of interaction.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Previous compliance / quality assurance experience within Financial Services / Mortgage and Protection environment
• Excellent communication skills is essential as this person will have interaction with a number of different parties, on a regular basis.
• Attention to detail and a numerical approach is essential due to the nature of the administration tasks you will be focussing on.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative – essential
• CeMap or equivalent would be ideal, but not essential as our client will support training in this area.
• A positive attitude and a flexible approach to supporting a busy team with additional duties, will aid long term progression within this very team oriented environment.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.