Salary: £Competitive, with bonus / commission per annum
Industry: Training and Development
Our client is looking for a Business Development / Sales Executive to join a newly established team within a very reputable organisation. Your role will see you managing new inbound sales requirements and converting warm leads, as well as developing and enhancing opportunities with both existing / lapsed and new clients. You will work closely with the field-based sales team and the marketing team internally, so will need to be comfortable working with people at all levels and communicating effectively, to ensure that the organisation’s brand is represented in a professional manner at all times.
• Respond to all leads coming into the business, in a proactive and professional manner
• Working towards set targets and KPI’s, managing your own workload, with a self-motivated approach
• Work collaboratively with the business development teams (based remotely) to manage the sales and engagement plans and follow up on new leads / opportunities across new / expanding markets
• Build relationships with new customers and further develop relationships with existing customers, to maximise sales opportunities and ROI
• Take initiative and create new ways to continuously promote the brand through various sales initiatives and other activities
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Previous business development / sales experience is essential for this role – you will need to demonstrate your ability to work to targets / KPI’s
• Excellent communication skills and previous experience of managing customer relationships and working collaboratively with colleagues – essential
• Strong IT skills – including the use of MS Office and previous exposure to CRM systems, is ideal
• You may be required to travel from time to time, so flexibility is key – you may be required to stay overnight, as and when required.
• Our client is ideally looking for someone who can work in their office in Bournemouth, although there is some flexibility for home working at the moment, due to covid guidelines.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment.