Salary: £25,000 per annum
Industry: Accountancy Practice
We are proud to collaborate with this growing firm of accountants who offer innovative, forward thinking accountancy, bookkeeping and taxation support to their clients. They are now looking to expand their already busy bookkeeping team and are recruiting for another bookkeeper, who has experience of doing management accounts for limited companies. The role will also involve some payroll, but training and support will be provided, if required.
• Deliver accurate and timely work for a number of clients within your own given portfolio
• Check and complete VAT Returns
• Prepare management accounts
• Work with a number of accountancy packages, with particular focus on Xero.
• Payroll – you will be required to support with payroll, but training can be provided if need be.
• Inputting data and printing spreadsheets – excel
• Communicate effectively and professionally with clients both over the phone, on email and in person as required
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and other internal departments, but the ability to work alone is also essential.
The successful candidate will need to need to have a good level of bookkeeping experience and the ability to work well under pressure, with a number of different clients. You will be given a portfolio of existing clients to manage but will also take on additional clients as and when required. Previous CIS submissions experience would be ideal, but this can be trained – a willingness to learn and develop your skills is therefore essential.
Our client offers a friendly, modern work environment and a flexible approach to managing your time during covid. They fully appreciate that there may be the need to work from home and once the successful candidate has completed their induction, working from home for part of the week / on a rota basis is an option.
For more information about this role, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you!