Salary: £25,000 per annum
Industry: Finance and Accountancy
BOOKKEEPER JOB SUMMARY:
Collaborate Recruitment are working exclusively with this Poole based client, to recruit an experienced bookkeeper for their team. With a growing client base, the ideal bookkeeper will have extensive bookkeeping experience, confidence in completing and checking VAT returns and management accounts as well as ideally having some knowledge or experience of CIS and payroll.
• Manage your own workload with minimal supervision, whilst contributing to a very busy team.
• Completion of VAT Returns for circa 20 – 30 clients (varying sizes and industry sectors)
• Preparation of management Accounts
• Working with several software packages including Sage, Xero and Excel
• Dealing with bookkeeping queries and supporting the payroll bureau manager with related duties
• Liaising with clients and working closely with internal teams, to ensure the delivery of work, in agreement with SLA’s.
With lockdown easing, our client has made measures to ensure the safety of all of their staff, whilst working in the office but they have also adopted a more flexible approach, with a blend of home and office working, which is currently working well, but may be reviewed at a later date, if need be.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bookkeeping experience – essential (Ideally within a manufacturing / construction environment, or Accountancy practice)
• Xero, Sage and or other cloud-based accounts packages
• Payroll – Preferred but not essential, as training can be provided if need be
• CIS experience or knowledge – ideal
• Microsoft office, with Excel – you will need to be confident with the use of Microsoft and other software packages
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a friendly team, with lovely offices in a central location in Poole.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.