Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Manufacturing / Procurement
Our client is looking for an administrator to join their internal procurement team, to support the department with a variety of administration tasks. Working in the procurement and sourcing team, your role will evolve to include processing of purchase requisitions and administering the request for quotes relating to specific allocated projects.
• Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotations and information as required.
• Generate and release purchase orders to suppliers ensuring on time delivery as well as communicating to the internal clients.
• Ensure orders are expedited and any issues / delays etc. are reported as required.
• Update information relating to orders, customer requirements and contact information, directly onto an internal CRM system
• Attend daily production meetings and follow up with administration support requests, as required.
• Support the team with other cost saving projects, as and when required, in relation to the role.
• Manage the on-going administration in relation to the supply of products
• Show an interest and willingness to learn and develop within the team – you will be working within a very busy department of the organisation, so a self-motivated attitude will be required.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Proficient on MS Office and other in-house CRM / ERP solutions
• Previous administration experience is ideal, as is the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new environments and processes, internally
• Strong organisation skills and a self-motivated approach, is essential
• Clear and confident communication skills – whilst this role is largely administration focussed, you will be required to liaise with other internal departments, as well as external suppliers / customers
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment