ADMINISTRATOR JOB SUMMARY:
We are looking for an Administrator to join a newly created team, in our clients lovely Fordingbridge office setting. The successful candidate will be supporting a newly formed team, at a very exciting growth point – ideally, you will have an interest in environmental / conservation, and be keen to develop long term, as the team grows. This is a full time position, but our client is open to some flexibility / work from home if required.
ADMINISTRATOR ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is an opportunity for an individual to play an essential part in the development of the company and to be a central point of communication for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Management of internal databases and filing systems, to ensure efficient administration You will be working with and updating spreadsheets on a daily basis, so experience of working on Excel would be ideal.
- Diary Management – including booking appointments and arranging meetings (external and internal)
- Collating reports and preparing meeting packs for board meetings.
- Working closely with the team to ensure processes run smoothly from an administration point of view.
- Assisting with minute taking in meetings, handling incoming queries to the centralised email account and supporting the team with any other adhoc duties.
- Working closely with other internal departments and stakeholders as required.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, previous administration experience would be ideal, although training will be provided.
- A self-motivated, flexible approach is essential – as this is a new role, and department, the position will evolve in time. Ideally, you will have a self-motivated approach in order to develop and own your role.
- Minute taking / report writing experience would be ideal, but not essential.
- A self-motivated, professional approach to your workload, with the ability to multitask, and take on additional responsibilities, is essential.
- An interest / qualification in Environmental studies / conservation / Wildlife ecology would be ideal for this role
For more information about this exciting new opportunity, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment in Bournemouth.