ADMINISTRATOR JOB SUMMARY:
A Lymington based company are looking for an Administrator to join their established team. Previous experience of working in a similar role would be advantageous, although training on their systems and the wider role, will be provided. You will need to be able to demonstrate a willingness to learn, strong interaction skills, and an organised approach to tasks.
- Taking calls into the department, handling queries, and passing on messages as required
- Producing quotations, deal with invoices and despatch notes, as well as other associated admin tasks
- Filing documentation and ensuring records are accurate and up to date.
- Book items onto the internal system and updating as required.
- Complete export licence applications (training will be provided)
- Liaising with internal teams to help with additional administrative tasks as required.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- An efficient, organised approach with the ability to manage your own workload effectively
- Excellent numeric, written, and analytical skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise with both internal stakeholders, and external customers – both in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Previous administration experience would be ideal for this role, as well as experience of working on different software applications (CRM’s / ERP’s).
- Computer literacy – essential – Microsoft Office
- Ability to work to deadlines, with high levels of attention to detail.
- A confident communicator, with an enthusiastic and flexible approach
Our client is looking for an administrator that will compliment their existing team, and show a willingness to learn and develop. A competitive basic salary, along with flexible working hours (across 37.50 hours per week). Our client also offers free parking, and 24 days holiday per year, in addition to other benefits.
For more information about this exciting new opportunity, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment in Bournemouth.