Salary: £DOE per annum
Industry: Financial Services
Our client is looking for an organised, figures focussed accounts administrator with previous experience of working within a similar accounts / finance team.
The primary focus for the suitable candidate will be the effective management of outstanding debtors as well as supporting the team with reconciliations, credit control, data input and general administration duties.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Ensure that all monies received are accounted for and reconciled
• Import statements at the mid-month and month end and ensure that all transactions are allocated correctly.
• Analyse and reconcile income daily
• Ensure that effective control is maintained to ensure that new and existing fees are paid in a timely manner according to the payment route chosen by the customer.
• Review Aged Debtors on a weekly basis to ensure that all aged items have an action pending.
• General administration including running of reports (both via excel and off an in-house system)
• Handling queries as and when they arise
Key skills / experience:
• An extremely organised and self-motivated individual who is able to work to strict deadlines.
• A keen eye for detail with a conscientious nature
• General accounts / processing experience would be ideal but not essential, if you are willing to learn
• Confident excel user
• Friendly, team player who also works well on their own initiative.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment.